Denver's Dancing Dietitian
As a Professional Competitive Dancer, I am very aware of the impact of nutrition on both optimal performance and healthy lifestyle.
With my help, you can still include the foods you enjoy while reaching your performance and health goals!
I Look Forward to Helping You!
I’m Ricci-Lee Hotz, MS, RDN. My company, A Taste of Health offers individualized Nutrition Counseling and Weight Management services for a wide range of clientele by a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist.
Our nutrition philosophy is unique in that we focus on providing:
Evidence-based, individualized nutrition recommendations focusing on:
- and how to fit patients’ favorite foods into a healthy eating lifestyle
This can improve quality of life for many individuals who feel they must restrict certain foods to be healthy or lose weight.
In addition, I have a special passion for working with individuals with:
- Gastrointestinal Conditions and/or individuals who cannot tolerate all foods providing them advice on:
- which foods to be eliminated
- which foods can still be eaten
- and necessary supplementation to ensure optimal nutrition status
- Eating Disorders (including anorexia, bulemia, binge eating disorder, and orthorexia) and body image difficulties in relation to nutrition and food choices
- Athletes and Dancers in order to help them reach their maximum, well rounded athletic and performance potential.
Get to Know Ricci-Lee and her Practice a Bit Further
Check out our radio interview with Experience Pros to find out a little more about Ricci-Lee Hotz, MS,RDN “Denver’s Dancing Dietitian” of A Taste of Health, LLC, learn some great quick nutrition tips, and get a little sneak peak as to why Ricci-Lee can help you reach your health and nutrition goals today!
“I cannot wait to help you begin your journey to long term improved health and quality of life!”
– Ricci-Lee Hotz, MS,RDN
Denver’s Dancing Dietitian
Registered Dietitian and Owner of A Taste of Health, LLC