Denver's Dancing Dietitian
As a Professional Competitive Dancer, I am very aware of the value of nutrition to my body’s ability to perform. I can help you lose the weight you want to drop and keep it off with healthier choices – all while eating the food you enjoy!
I Can Help You!
I’m Ricci-Lee Hotz, MS, RDN. My company, A Taste of Health offers individualized Nutrition Counseling and Weight Loss services for a wide range of clientele by a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist.
Our nutrition philosophy is unique in that we focus on providing:
- evidence-based, individualized nutrition recommendations focusing on:
- and how to fit patients’ favorite foods into a healthy eating lifestyle
This can improve quality of life for many individuals who feel they must restrict certain foods to be healthy or lose weight.
In addition, I have a special passion for working with individuals with:
- Gastrointestinal Conditions and/or individuals who cannot tolerate all foods providing them advice on:
- which foods to be eliminated
- which foods can still be eaten
- and necessary supplementation to ensure optimal nutrition status
- Eating Disorders (including anorexia, bulemia, binge eating disorder, and orthorexia) and body image difficulties in relation to nutrition and food choices
- Athletes in order to help them reach their maximum, well rounded athletic and performance potential.
Get to Know Ricci-Lee and her Practice a Bit Further
Check out our most recent radio interview with Experience Pros to find out a little more about Ricci-Lee Hotz, MS,RDN “Denver’s Dancing Dietitian” of A Taste of Health, LLC, learn some great quick nutrition tips, and get a little sneak peak as to why Ricci-Lee can help you reach your health and nutrition goals today!
“I cannot wait to help you begin your journey to long term improved health and quality of life!”
– Ricci-Lee Hotz, MS,RDN
Denver’s Dancing Dietitian
Registered Dietitian and Owner of A Taste of Health, LLC